Thursday, June 14, 2007

Quiz #5 - Ugly Kid Joe "Neighbor"

Here's something to ponder on as I'm hitting the sack. Nope, not me naked, but the name of the video where these snapshots were taken from. If you get it right you can go to bed with me. I mean, at the same time, of course... Whaaat, it's almost 2 am and one can only watch so many videos at once.

Don't wait too long to answer. This video expires Thursday, June 14th June 21, but you get bonus points for providing the first correct answer. Good night.

UPDATED:

For the first time 2 viewers guessed the band - Ugly Kid Joe (which name was chosen as a mockery against glam rock bands such as Pretty Boy Floyd)

For all the others, take notes, darlings...






Ugly Kid Joe "Neighbor"
Album "America's Least Wanted" - 1992



















4 comments:

Joeri said...

I know this one: UGLY KID JOE! Hate the song though

Tina said...

Joeri,

you're on the right track. Keep it up.

Gabriel,

good to see you again man :))
You gathered 30 points today. If you care for the mystery ... ummm... prize (not only about the mystery man) keep it up :)

Joeri said...

uhm I protest the way things worked out here: I was first and I was correct, so I get 20 points and Gabi gets 20 points too...rules are there to be obeyed...ow and I was hitting for the bedside prize btw ;)

Joeri said...

I did read the rules: its not the first complete answer, but the correct one: I guessed correctly that it was UKJ. I'm just playing the guess the band contest since I will never be able to guess the song, even with fav bands of mine I will not be able to tell the name of the song on just seeing a few stills of the vid... so we both get 20. Ow and don't change the rules real quick since i got a screeny on that :D
IF you decide to change the rules and apply them backwardly, I won't object, but just tell us all, so the game can be played as it should.