Thursday, June 28, 2007

Quiz #18 - Iron Maiden "Can I play with madness"

To my surprise, this track is featured by a huge electronic goods manufacturer. I'm very curious if the sales will increase or decrease as a result :))

If you want to play, you have till next Thursday (July 5th) to provide your input.

UPDATED:

Well, Sony used Iron Maiden's "Can I play with madness" for their HD products. This is a commercial that runs in NL. The RO version is slightly different as the target is different as well.




And this is the original video:



Iron Maiden "Can I play with madness"
Album "Seventh Son of a Seventh Son" - 1988



















4 comments:

objectValues said...

iron maiden

Joeri said...

Iron Maiden: Can I Play With Madness!!!! I ROCK! well anyone should see this from the best "heavy metal" band evah!

Tina said...

Aaaaaaaaaaaaand... second time around when more than one correct/complete answer was given. Keep it up dudes and dudettes. Watch more tv, kill some more neurons for the greater good, what the hell :))

Joeri said...

Scored me 30 points though :)