Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Quiz #3 - Temple of The Dog "Hunger strike"

Right. Time for Quiz #3. If you were listening to something different than Mariah Carey, Whitney Houston and Michael Bolton back in... ummm... when they were everywhere, you should have no problem identifying the band. Good luck, and please remember you have til Tuesday, June 19th to leave your answers in the comment form. Don't fret if they don't get posted right away, after all we don't want to help the competition...

UPDATED:
Very clear shots of Eddie Vedder and Chris Cornell. It should have been easy for the trained eye. Congratulations to Jo for the correct answer. The top is shaping up as we speak :))




Temple of The Dog "Hunger strike"
Album "Temple of the Dog" - 1991



















5 comments:

Joeri said...

Toto... or I seem to recognize one of those long haired characters as one of the guys of toto...might be wrong, but I'm the only contender anyway :)

Tina said...

Jo, good spotting :) Keep it up :P

Jo Ilie said...

Yes yes finally!!! I'm good at something at last.

But it's only cause I am such a sucker for CC.

Joeri said...

thanx... did I ever mention that was not watching headbangersball for the music... well I did, but I liked the sparing death metal vids and I just talked over all the other cr.. vids or made fun of them

Tina said...

Joeri, you know what they say... one man's cr.. is another's fortune :))