Saturday, July 21, 2007

Quiz #38 - My Chemical Romance "I don't love you"

Who is it? Who is it?

Well, it's up to you to let me know :)

UPDATED:

Based in New Jersey, My Chemical Romance is an alternative pop/rock and punk-pop band whose name was inspired by author Irvine Welsh (of Trainspotting fame), and while many of their songs are loud, fast, hyper, and aggressive, My Chemical Romance's work also tends to be melodic and pop-minded.

Their third album, "The Black Parade", is an unabashed, old-fashioned concept album, complete with characters wandering through a vague narrative that concerns very big themes like death.


[source]



My Chemical Romance "I don't love you"
Album "The Black Parade" - 2006















1 comment:

objectValues said...

My Chemical Romance - I Don't Love You