Saturday, July 7, 2007

Monthly Chart - June

1. objectValues = 80 points (30+10+40)
2. Joeri = 60 points (10+20+30)
3. Jo = 40 points (30+0+10)
4. Petrica the Cat = 30 points (30+0+0)
5. Gabriel Radic = 30 points (30+0+0)
6. Andrei = 20 points (0+0+20)
7. Adorian = 10 points (0+10+0)

I've put in brackets all the points gathered in the first, second and third week of contest.

Congratulations to objectValues (third party information disclosed his name as Dragos) for being the monthly winner for June. As for the next three weeks I'll be in The Netherlands, I expect suggestions regarding your prize. You have 3 options, I'll choose a suitable one, and if your demands are unreasonable I'll just bring you some crappy nice and legit coasters...

2 comments:

objectValues said...

Hi Tina!

A prize?! GREAT! :) but I am living to you to decide what this might be.

Enjoy your staying in The Netherlands!

Dragos

Tina said...

Done.

Your prize is already in the bag; you give the beer when I get home, just write me email for details :))

Cheers,
Tina