Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Slight change of plans

The weekly charts have been scrapped, since there are no prizes for the weekly winner anyway.

A short hiatus last week, no London this time but I started what I hope to be a fruitful collaboration with these guys. Best music around at the moment, if you ask me - that being the reason I joined forces with them in the first place. I'll tend the site when it's finally up and running and also scoop for great bands from places one never dreamed had rock bands - good ones even :))

The quiz is still going, monthly prizes still on, so come back often to check on new video quizes. I'll do my best to keep it as constant as possible, but I'm counting on your understanding that great music isn't always easy to come by, and cut me some slack :)

No comments: