Sunday, October 21, 2007

London calling

Just browsing I found this by accident. Imagine my surprise knowing they have been disbanded for quite some time now.

I did some hard thinking (for about 2 minutes) and decided to go. In fact I was halfway through planning my journey without discussing it with my mom. Then it hit me: if I'm going, she's going to kill me; if I'm not going, I'm going to kill myself...

Well...

It's going to be short. And painful, I'm sure. Leaving Monday at 11.30 am, arriving at 12.45 pm local time.

Have a coffee.
Hang around.
Visit things.
Have another coffee.
Piss brits off with American accent.
See THE concert.
Have a beer.
Have a coffee.
Look around.
Find a bus.

Plane leaves at 8.30 am the next day. Oh, shit. Wisdom does not come with age :)) THANK GOD.



Thanx to Octi for buying the tickets in advance

No comments: